THE INTERNET OF THINGS CONSORTIUM
The Internet of Things Consortium (IoTC) is the premier business development association for the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. It is comprised of leading founders, executives and global companies in IoT. The IoTC’s mission is to ignite the growth of the IoT marketplace by leading the industry’s efforts through strategic partnerships. The organization focuses on five key verticals: connected homes, autos, cities, retail and wearables.
OUR CORE ACTIVITIES
- Generate opportunities to meet and collaborate with other leading companies, thinkers, doers, and movers in the IoT world
- Form industry committees to identify and address areas of common concerns
- Exercise thought leadership voice in driving forward the most important conversations on IoT at industry events and in the press
- Jumpstart business development opportunities (including partners and customers), suppliers, talent, and potential investors
- Lead efforts to raise IoT education among consumers, sales channels, and investors