Far South Networks was founded in 2006 by electronics engineers with over 50 years experience including substantial Tier 1 OEM exposure.
Far South Networks has been awarded two technology grants from the Industrial Development Corporations’ Support Program for Industrial Innovation (SPII) for the development of the Comma iTA and the Com.X5 products.
Far South Networks founders bring extensive award winning, high-value, hardware and software development experience in the telecommunications industry. They specialise in the development of next generation telecommunications platforms for voice, data and Voice over IP (VoIP) networks.
NOA Labs is a German-owned company specialized in product design, product development and manufacturing, including logistics if necessary.
Located in Shenzhen, China, as known as the new hardware Silicon Valley, we mostly focus on IoT products, smart devices, Wearables, and any device that could be connected, or not.
NOA Labs is a one-stop solution to bring your product to market. All teams are under one roof which brings a seamless experience when you're working on your project.
Our designers will bring you the most suitable design for your future customers and will optimize your device to the maximum.
With more than 25 in-house engineers, we can help you develop any part of your next product such as electronics, mechanical, Firmware, software, app and cloud. You can of course jump in and out of the product lifecycle, there is no obligation to stay for the whole range of services.
With an extensive network of manufacturers mostly around the Pearl River Delta, our Supply Chain Management team can handle any of your prototyping, tooling, manufacturing and logistics needs.
NOA Labs is unique and helps you focus on your business rather than wasting time developing your next product with limited resources.
Gadgeon Systems Inc is an end-to-end Product Engineering and IoT Solution Development company. Established in 2011 and has over 70+ satisfied customers across the USA, Europe, Australia, Middle East, and India.
Gadgeon specializes in end-to-end IoT, IIoT, M2M technologies, healthcare, logistics, home automation, networking, telecommunication technologies, application management, cloud, analytics, and automation frameworks enabling our customers in building new business models and adding value to their Digital Transformation journey.
Inovace Technologies is an award-winning team of talented engineers who are pioneering Industrial IoT in Bangladesh. From Biometric Security Systems to Industrial Equipment Efficiency Monitoring, Inovace has been providing complex state-of-the-art IoT systems in Bangladesh backed by powerful software integrations.
The company is founded by a group of research engineers specializing in areas from large-scale system integration to embedded system engineering, through the use of advanced digital, wireless and multimedia signal processing technologies.
Our business strategy is to design, develop, manufacture and market electronic products and systems in exceptional quality but yet at affordable low prices. The ultimate objective is to use necessary and minimum materials to create truly great electronic products. We want to enable people over the world to readily experience the happiness and satisfaction of using our products.
We are committed to successfully bringing our digital video recorder, DVR, to the world by inheriting the mentality that stresses diligence and teamwork, with the passion for making products and the premium placed on customer service.
Total customer satisfactions
Community of indsutries professionals, who mamaged to run various AI products for ownership cost reduction.
Sirin Software is a Florida-based IT company with an R&D center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Since 2014 we act as the trusted partner for companies all over the world.
Our core business is Embedded Systems, Server Side Programming, IoT Solutions, Web and Mobile App Development. We have both hardware and software expertise.
• Design System Architecture
• Firmware/Software/Mobile/Web Development
• Maintenance, Bug Fixing, and QA
• Hardware Design
• Project management
• IT Staff Augmentation
MYIR Tech Limited is a global provider of ARM hardware and software tools, design solutions for embedded applications. We support our customers in a wide range of services to accelerate your time to market.
MYIR is an ARM Connected Community Member and work closely with ARM and many semiconductor vendors. We sell products ranging from board level products such as development boards, single board computers and CPU modules based on ARM9, Cortex-A5/A8/A9/A53 processors from various vendors like Microchip (Atmel), NXP, ST, TI, Xilinx, etc. to help with your evaluation, prototype, system integration or creating your own applications. Our products are used widely in industrial control, medical devices, consumer electronic, telecommunication systems, Human Machine Interface (HMI) and more other embedded applications. MYIR has an experienced team and provides custom design services based on ARM processors to help customers make your idea a reality.
- MYIR offers an extensive range of development boards for customers' evaluation and reference design to quick start your design.
- MYIR offers high-performance; cost-effective ARM single board computers that are power enough to run high-level operating systems.
- MYIR offers highly-integrated CPU Modules which can be used as the Controller board for your next embedded design and provide control and processing capabilities.
- MYIR accept custom design services with expertise covering many processors and operating systems. ODM and OEM services are acceptable.
Far South Networks products integrate robust communications hardware with open standards based telephony software applications, providing the business user with cost effective, full-featured, reliable and easy to use platforms for the converged voice and data market.
Far South Networks’ products provide a scalable, secure and redundant solution for the SMME, guaranteeing quality connectivity via traditional telecoms, IP and fixed mobile convergence.
Far South Networks’ technology lets the SMME balance its CAPEX with its business requirements by supporting a migration path to on-site or Centrex based services – all on one device!
Our systems are designed and manufactured in South Africa, for South African conditions, using open standards and open architectures.
Gadgeon provides complete end-to-end IoT solutions mainly focusing on product development services for various industries such as networking, home automation, fleet management, energy & utilities, logistics & transportation, telecom – CSP and digital healthcare. Gadgeon can be your most preferred end-to-end IoT partner who offers expertise in all the subsets of the large IoT ecosystem.
Our Industry Aligned IoT s Include:
1. ing: Development/ maintenance - hardware + Firmware, embedded application, networking protocols, manual/automation testing, cloud migration, maintenance of sunset products, enabling IoT for network services.
2. & Transportation: Application Enablement, connected fleet, warehouse management
3. Energy & Utilities: Remote asset monitoring, smart metering, Smart grid
4. Digital Health: Health and safety solutions, Wearables, mhealth, embedded systems for healthcare, hospital asset Tracking & mobile applications.
5. Telecom – CSP: Maintaining Cellular subsystems like BTS, BSC, MSC, HLR with features including orthogonal subchannel, Abis over IP, Packet Abis and OSS/ BSS for different telecom service providers including MVNOs/MNOs.
- GPRS based Cloud Connected Biometric Time-Attendance & Access Control Solution
- Industrial OEE Monitoring System
- UHF RFID based Applications (Inventory Management, Asset Tracking, Race Tracking etc.)
- BLE based Contact Tracing Solutions
- Software Development
15 day low power motion detector for IoT trigger
Autonomous explainable AI-enabled device, managed to augement machines' operators manage it optimally and effeciently.