Smart PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) that can protect and save worker's life. We started by transforming traditional safety shoes into connected safety shoes knowing that this device will be hub for others smart PPE such as smart gloves or smart watch.
Leveraging the best state-of-the-art embedded hardware & software technologies, we have been following a virtualization strategy consisting in replacing "different legacy equipment" (such as man-down or panic button) into "safety apps". By doing that, we are making obsolete most of legacy equipment meaning less weight, less hardware waste and less cost.
The following safety apps are already available:
- Smart Man-Down with integrated doubt removal. Once the shoes detect that the worker either has fallen or is still for too long, the shoes vibrates to give the user a way to cancel the alert. If the user doesn’t answer the warning, the alert is automatically sent.
- Smart Panic Button with integrated doubt removal. End-User can send a “MAY DAY” (immediate assistance request) to alert his employer or colleagues.
- Mass Alert Emergency notification with worker real-time acknowledge and position.
- Remote equipment status check.
- Battery level alert.
- Bi-Directional communication channel workers/workers and workers/organisation.