|Supplier Slogan||Making the Complex Simple ||Learn how to see, Realize that everything connect to everything else||A Finite Solutions||Engineering Smartness||Independent IoT Advice and Consultation||Go Industry 4.0 with Inovace||Embedded for future...||Low power device||At VKS our vision is to provide an accessible solution for small to large companies to achieve success.|
|HQ Location||United States||India||United States||United States||Switzerland||Bangladesh||India||Hong Kong||Canada|
|Revenue||NA||< $10m||$10-100m||$10-100m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||$10-100m|
|Employees||201 - 1,000||51 - 200||51 - 200||201 - 1,000||< 10||11 - 50||< 10||< 10||11 - 50|
|Website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|
|Youtube Video ID|
OptiProERP’s leadership brings decades of hands-on experience in manufacturing, distribution, ERP, and SAP Business One. We draw on this experience to provide unparalleled solutions and service to our customers. Headquartered in the Orange County, California - a key tech and business hub - OptiProERP offers its solutions globally.
LogicApps MI Digital Manufacturing Platform is a comprehensive enterprise manufacturing solution that can aggregate, contextualize, analyze, visualize, and propagate data from the shop floor.
This platform focuses on real-time shop floor data collection, visualization, and decision enabling, and enterprise integration application capability. LogicApps MI follows ISA 95 standards as the base for interoperable data integration and communication management for shop floor integration services. LAMI proposes an integrated solution where data acquisition, data contextualization, data visualization, and data propagation will be delivered using LogicApps MI Digital Manufacturing Platform. LogicApps MI Digital Manufacturing Platform is a combination of software and hardware solution and real-time data analysis for reporting of real-time plant floor events.
AppClues Infotech was established on the idea of creating a mobile application development company that provides top class mobile applications that capture the imagination of the user through their simple, elegant design and robust features.
A global firm established across 3 countries we have worked for clients all across the globe providing custom mobile app development services.
We have developed mobile applications in diverse fields of businesses like healthcare, on-demand services, GPS based apps, etc.
We at AppClues believe in conquering the mobile application development world and thus strive hard to create amazing mobile applications. We mold the idea of the client into a feature-rich, a simple and elegant mobile application that can reach its full potential.
With a team of highly trained professionals, we at AppClues work on various different platforms for mobile application development which include
- iOS Mobile App Development
- Android Mobile App Development
- Cross Platform Mobile App Development
- iBeacon Mobile App Development
- Wearable tech Mobile App Development
- UI/UX Mobile App Design
- M-commerce App Development
Our team of more than 50+ developers has created hundreds of applications for the client across the globe and one look at our portfolio will give you an idea of the variety of the projects completed at our company.
Gadgeon Systems Inc is a trusted digital engineering partner for 90+ customers across USA, Europe, India, and APAC. We revolutionize enterprises with the power of data by connecting devices, operations, and processes. Customers across the globe choose to work with Gadgeon on the value they are able to realize by leveraging our:
- Deep technical expertise in Industrial IoT / IoT Engineering; Embedded Systems – Hardware & Firmware; Cloud/Web Application – Microservice Architecture, design, and development; Big Data; Data Analytics- AI & ML, and Advanced Technologies such as Computer Vision, AR, and Robotic programming.
- Domain expertise in Healthcare, Manufacturing & Industrial automation, Telecom, Smart Home/Building, and Networking
- Customizable IoT Solution building framework – Delpheon, which lowers the TCO and fast track time to value.
- Easy to work with flexible engagement and governance models
- Adoption of Agile and practices
- Commitment to quality with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
We help solve Business Pain points for our Customers, such as:
Challenges in data collection
- Integration of multiple technologies to deliver end-to-end use cases
- One stop supplier for end-to-end IoT solution from hardware to apps
- Plug and play upgradable architecture with security and scalability
- Monolithic application re-engineering using micro-service architecture and migration to cloud
- Maintenance and sustenance of applications
- Accelerate Application release cycles and time-to-revenue through Agile and with CI/CD
- Server Agnostic Application configurations
- IoT deployment NOT delivering its promises with respect to Value on Investment
- Inter-operability with existing systems and solutions
- Predictability of equipment breakdown
Sensaco is a Swiss boutique consultancy founded in 2002 providing services in innovation management and information security.
We focus on consulting for software in industrial IoT system (IIOT). Based on the Industrial Internet Reference Architecture (IIRA) we advise your Greenfield as well as Brownfield projects in all software-aspects running on devices (embedded software), network nodes and in the cloud.
Inovace Technologies is an award-winning team of talented engineers who are pioneering Industrial IoT in Bangladesh. From Biometric Security Systems to Industrial Equipment Efficiency Monitoring, Inovace has been providing complex state-of-the-art IoT systems in Bangladesh backed by powerful software integrations.
Cens Data Solutions is focused on delivering embedded system solutions for mission critical applications in critical infrastructure security, logistics and IIoT with special skillsets in Signal processing, image processing and Machine Learning.
We deliver end to end customised solutions including design, development, prototyping and final production.
We also have in-house products developed for application in IIoT and other areas.
The company is founded by a group of research engineers specializing in areas from large-scale system integration to embedded system engineering, through the use of advanced digital, wireless and multimedia signal processing technologies.
Our business strategy is to design, develop, manufacture and market electronic products and systems in exceptional quality but yet at affordable low prices. The ultimate objective is to use necessary and minimum materials to create truly great electronic products. We want to enable people over the world to readily experience the happiness and satisfaction of using our products.
We are committed to successfully bringing our digital video recorder, DVR, to the world by inheriting the mentality that stresses diligence and teamwork, with the passion for making products and the premium placed on customer service.
Total customer satisfactions
VKS is a powerful Electronic Work Instruction solution developed to help manufacturers improve profitability through improvements in quality, productivity and efficiency. VKS makes the creation, deployment and management of work instructions simple and efficient while providing an integrated platform for data collection and live productivity monitoring.
Manufacturers can benefit from MI solution for the following reasons:
Providing crucial information about process efficiencies across the plant
Act as an intermediary between the ERP system and shop floor processes
Reducing manufacturing costs by improving manufacturing efficiencies
Automate data entry and data collection processes
Enable managers and plant floor to focus on continuous improvement.
Provides dashboard data visually to improve communication between managers and Plant Floor
Be able to see real-time Event-based vs. transactional-based manufacturing information
Measure process performance by implementing KPI’s
Optimize cycle times, increase throughput, and lower inventory costs.
Gadgeon’s Industrial IoT Solutions framework enables devices, machines, and data sources to connect for data gathering. Delpheon – the rapid IoT solution framework ensures scalable, secure, and highly available IoT solutions. Our advanced technology solutions focuses on Computer Vision based image/video analytics along with Deep Learning model, AR, and Robotic Programming. Our Product engineering services addresses end-to-end product life cycle including Prototyping, Development, Validation, Certification, and Manufacturing support. Our Application services takes care of development and maintenance of applications with Microservice architecture and uses practices such as and CI/CD pipeline on platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, or .
Gadgeon facilitates adoption of in the healthcare sector for local medical clinics as well as large hospitals, by implementing different technologies in their day-to-day processes that improve the effectiveness of medical procedures, reduce costs, and enhance productivity.
Gadgeon, with technologies such as , IoT, , , AI, and micro-services architectures are helping telecom providers to realign their business strategies, re-engineer products, and restructure their business offerings.
Gadgeon with 250+ man-years of product development experience in IoT gateways, sensors modules, and end-to-end IoT solutions in the area of Home Automation, helping home automation industry in addressing its major challenges such as security, scalability, and selection of right apps, devices, and technologies.
Training and consulting
System architecture development
Business case modelling and innovation
- GPRS based Cloud Connected Biometric Time-Attendance & Access Control Solution
- Industrial OEE Monitoring System
- UHF RFID based Applications (Inventory Management, Asset Tracking, Race Tracking etc.)
- BLE based Contact Tracing Solutions
- Software Development
The SensorNode developed in-house is modular sensor unit that is integrated with 7 sensors and 6 communication interfaces. Any of these options can be customised for specific use case.
This is also capable of hosting trained model for Edge AI.
Our cloud based data platform 'Pinnora' is capable of integrating mutliple sensors to provide front end for users for monitoring of data along with compatible mobile App.
The EdgeVision developed by Cens Data Solutions transforms a simple camera as sensor to ability as Vision with added intelligence. The specific actions can be identified at the camera level without need of backend server.
15 day low power motion detector for IoT trigger
Integrate with your ERP to push & pull work order details, along with completed quantities, times, and more.
Automatically generate work instructions by sending product configuration specifications.
Capture and correlate data in any way through our open API.
Transform into a Smart Manufacturing factory by combining VKS Connect with VKS Enterprise and linking your machines and tools.
VKS Connect - With ToolConnect IoT and DataConnect possibility you can engage Smart Tools in your manufacturing process and capture strategic information while benefiting from 100% Traceability.
VlogMe, MyOrde, Gemoo, Indianrailways, LaundroKart, Dimendscaasi, Tile Dealer, Barunii, Reach Expantion, C9 airwear
Kore Wireless, LifeSignals, First Alert, C3 Medical Device consulting, Finish Line, Katadyn, Rigado, Pro4Tech, Dantel, G3, Pella, Mars International, South Co, Option, J&J
IoT Reference cases include
- Industrial control and automation devices in IIOT networks
- Hardware abstraction and APIs to avoid multiple implementations in device agents
- Goods tracking in global setups (e.g. pallets, containers, on-premise logistics)
- Logistics solutions for consumer smart packaging enabled by IIOT
- New business models and security requirements in transport and logistics
- Building technology
- Heating measurement devices in service and online setting
- Water/HVAC control applications in IIOT networks, including wireless access networks for remote sites and security aspects in critical infrastructure buildings (e.g. hospitals)
- Access systems, locks, biometrics
- Medical / laboratory technology
- Platform integration of various laboratory equipment (physical measurements, analytical instruments)
- Service application in IOT networks with remote setup and onboarding
- Moving legacy applications to cloud environments with IOT enhancements (e.g. evidence tracking in audit)
- Integration commercial systems, market places, CRM and ERP backends
- Most projects are helped with an introduction workshop to get up to speed regarding standards, technology and an overview of market players.
- Gazi Group
- Energypac Group
- Radiant Pharmaceuticals
- Europe based company involved in non-proliferation sector
- Domestic customers for remote condition monitoring
|Technologies||Functional Applications||Networks & ConnectivityPlatform as a Service (PaaS)||Processors & Edge IntelligenceSensors||Sensors|
|Industries||AutomotiveElectronicsEquipment & Machinery||Healthcare & Hospitals|
|Use Cases||Building Energy ManagementMachine Condition MonitoringManufacturing System Automation||Edge Computing & Edge Intelligence|
|Functions||Logistics & Transportation|
|Services||Software Design & Engineering Services||Software Design & Engineering Services|
|Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Platform as a Service (PaaS)||None||None||None||Minor||None||None||None||None||None|
|Application Infrastructure & Middleware||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Analytics & Modeling||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Cybersecurity & Privacy||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Networks & Connectivity||None||None||None||Minor||None||None||None||None||None|
|Processors & Edge Intelligence||None||None||None||None||None||None||Minor||None||None|
|Automation & Control||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Partners||RapidValueLifeSignals||Microsoft AzureAmazon Web ServicesGoogleAkenza AG||MachineMetricsMachineMetrics|