- Analytics & Modeling - Computer Vision Software
- Analytics & Modeling - Machine Learning
- Analytics & Modeling - Predictive Analytics
- Sensors - Autonomous Driving Sensors
- Product Research & Development
- Autonomous Transportation
The current versions of Adaptive Driving Beams available in Japan and Europe are using traditional machine vision techniques like template matching. Those machine learning techniques perform very well in constrained environments but are prone to many false positive when used in the dynamic, real world, with a lot more variations in targets and backgrounds.
Koito and Reality AI are working together on the next generation of ADB headlights using AI to reduce false positive rates and deliver more accurate prediction. Reality AI also makes it possible to incorporate AI prediction on a cheap hardware that meets the price point requirement of the product.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.