Builder [X] is a robotics company specializing in Autonomous Driving and Smart Remote Control of construction machinery, founded by Alumni from Stanford University and Engineers from Tesla Motors and Apple.
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies, Pressac Communications Limited have been designing and manufacturing SMART technology for over 60 years.
With in-house design, development and quality-assurance experts, plus our own 5,000sqm high-tech UK manufacturing facility, we can manage the full lifecycle of product creation, from design and prototyping to manufacture and distribution.
We partner with our customers to help deliver scalable, cost-effective, compliant solutions that offer the very best performance, flexibility and reliability.
Established 2004 in Taiwan, QNAP has successfully developed and launched powerful and reliable NAS and NVR product lines into worldwide channels. They provide their customers with high performance, reliable backup and secure solutions with their continuous innovations in design, features and technology. Today, QNAP has gained worldwide recognition from their customers and from media.
JKL Components Corporation is a lighting solutions provider offering LED, fluorescent, incandescent and ultra-violet technologies. A wide assortment of standard products are available for fast delivery and technical support is available for customized requirements. Products include components, sockets and replacement lights as well as assembled linear systems. JKL serves the architectural, signage, gaming, aerospace, display and automotive markets and is ISO 9001 registered.
A global industrial PC manufacturer and solution provider focused on hardware for the IoT edge, OnLogic designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Their systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, OnLogic offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003 as Logic Supply, the company has served over 70,000 customers. OnLogic has offices in the US, Netherlands, Taiwan and Malaysia.
"Spinwave Systems, Inc. is a leading developer of Wireless Sensor Networks
and sensing products used to dramatically cost-reduce and simplify monitoring and control of commercial and industrial buildings. Spinwave's network and sensor products are used for building automation, energy management, demand-response, remote monitoring, process control and data center environmental monitoring.'
Weathermatic is the pioneer and the world’s leading provider of Smart Irrigation Controllers
for commercial applications. SmartLink is a web-based landscape irrigation solution allowing landscape contractors and property owners to manage all their sites from any computer or mobile device and a simple internet connection. It also allows property owners to get real-time visibility to the water savings from smart irrigation.
ITW Linx has been manufacturing products for the telecommunications market for over 20 years. ITW Linx has been the first in the industry with a number of protection products for telecom and datacom like the industry’s first 66 block protector and CAT5E / CAT6 protection families. They have an engineering team in the US devoted to designing and testing to the toughest standards in the industry. They have manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and abroad to minimize their time to market and maximize our global presence.
Sensaco is a Swiss boutique consultancy founded in 2002 providing services in innovation management and information security.
We focus on consulting for software in industrial IoT system (IIOT). Based on the Industrial Internet Reference Architecture (IIRA) we advise your Greenfield as well as Brownfield projects in all software-aspects running on devices (embedded software), network nodes and in the cloud.
We use unmanned remotely operated excavators to provide construction services worldwide, including:
- Open pit mining
- Tunnel development
- Land remediation
- Chemical or Nuclear contaminated area
- Other places that your people don't like to go or cost you too much
Pressac supply hardware for IoT solutions in regards energy, environmental and workspace occupancy monitoring.
Pressac's innovative hardware consists of sensors, acctuators, repeaters and gateways.
INDUSTRIAL & EMBEDDED COMPUTERS - Rugged PCs - Fanless Industrial PCs - Fanned Industrial PCs - Rackmounts - Panel PCs - Components
Training and consulting
System architecture development
Business case modelling and innovation
IBM, Arrow ECS, major technology integrators and nieche end users.
IoT Reference cases include
- Industrial control and automation devices in IIOT networks
- Hardware abstraction and APIs to avoid multiple implementations in device agents
- Goods tracking in global setups (e.g. pallets, containers, on-premise logistics)
- Logistics solutions for consumer smart packaging enabled by IIOT
- New business models and security requirements in transport and logistics
- Building technology
- Heating measurement devices in service and online setting
- Water/HVAC control applications in IIOT networks, including wireless access networks for remote sites and security aspects in critical infrastructure buildings (e.g. hospitals)
- Access systems, locks, biometrics
- Medical / laboratory technology
- Platform integration of various laboratory equipment (physical measurements, analytical instruments)
- Service application in IOT networks with remote setup and onboarding
- Moving legacy applications to cloud environments with IOT enhancements (e.g. evidence tracking in audit)
- Integration commercial systems, market places, CRM and ERP backends
- Most projects are helped with an introduction workshop to get up to speed regarding standards, technology and an overview of market players.