|Supplier Slogan||Best iOS App Developers for your project||Software Development Company||Evolve. Automate.||The enterprise cloud company making datacenter infrastructure invisible||From the Cloud to the Ground|
|HQ Location||United States||United States||United States||United States||China||United States||Serbia||United Kingdom||United States|
|Stock Ticker||NASDAQ: NTNX|
|Revenue||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||$10-100m||< $10m|
|Employees||51 - 200||51 - 200||11 - 50||1,001 - 10,000||11 - 50||< 10||11 - 50||201 - 1,000||11 - 50|
|Website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|
|Youtube Video ID|
Cleveroad company provides mobile development services. We create web and mobile products from scratch, set up marketing plans and provide with continuous support services. We follow the Agile methodologies, which lets us stay in touch with clients and upgrade info after each sprint, deliver projects in time and within budgets. During 5 years we have successfully delivered 150 projects and have a hundred thankful clients all over the world.
Do not hesitate to write our managers to find out more on cooperation with us!
Finoit is a product engineering company providing strategic and technology consulting in the field of Mobile, Software and IoT domain. We are focused on designing and developing customer-centric products and applications for startups to elite business groups across the globe.
With our technology consulting and implementation services using Web, Mobile and IoT development technologies, we have delivered intuitive digital experiences and scalable products while solving business problems to over 250 customers across North America, Europe and Australia.
We are a top web and mobile app development company, delivering the digital experience that everyone loves. At Tipstat we believe in collaboration and togetherness to build extraordinary software solutions.
We specialize in cloud solutions, Blockchain enterprise solutions, business process automation, Machine Learning, and mobile app development. Our clients recommend us as the software technology partners, for organizations planning to transform, innovate, and automate their business process.
From ideation to the concept, we help organizations to untangle complex issues by adopting new and trending technologies. By delivering end-to-end software development services our mission is to engineer a better today, tomorrow and the future. Have an idea? Let's talk.
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence.
Guandata is committed to providing a new generation of data analysis and business intelligence (BI) solutions for new retail, new finance, pan Internet, and integrated group customers. The company is dedicated to providing "Actionable Insight" - truly actionable decision making for customers through intelligent data analysis to help enterprises build sustainable competitive advantages in the process of digital and intelligent upgrading. The team has accumulated more than 10 years of business experience in the field of business intelligence, and has provided enterprise level data analysis products and services for more than 100 China and the world's top 500 companies.
An Open Source reference architecture developed by IoTivity.
Mainflux is a technology company offering:
- Open source, patent-free, end-to-end IoT Platform recognized by Linux Foundation and O’Reilly Media. Highly performant, secure and easy to deploy on-prem, hybrid or in the cloud.
- IoT Edge Computing gateway compliant with Linux Foundation Edgex Foundry project which provides an ecosystem of plug and play components that rapidly accelerates the deployment of IoT solutions
- Consulting services provided by enterprise experienced cross-functional team which covers all layers of the IoT technology
- Membership, leadership and innovation in Linux Foundation EdgeX Foundry Project with 80 companies including Dell, Toshiba and Samsung. Chairman and Member at Large position at Technical Steering Committee. Mainflux architect Draško Drašković awarded for Exemplary leadership and innovation and for Extensive technical contribution.
- Mainflux IoT platform presented at more than 10 conferences in EU and USA.
- Mainflux team authored O’Reilly Media book with 40 pages dedicated to the Mainflux IoT Platform.
- Awarded with the grant from The Government of Serbia Innovation Fund, member of TAFTIE.
Qulix Systems is a global IT & Consulting company providing solution-oriented approach and custom software development to its clients across multiple business domains.
Atomiton (formerly MQIdentity) is a next generation software company for the IoT age, using unique technology to enable smart systems.
Engineers at Atomiton work to empower application developers to "Transcend Device Logic" - write value-driven IoT applications with clean business logic that can scale.
TQL is Atomiton's IoT Application Platform that creates queriable and actionable systems of interconnected things. Using TQL, IoT application developers can easily implement interactive and responsive IoT business logic using TQL Statements.
Well versed with the dimensional complexities in the integration of IoT devices, we can help in building the right applications specifically designed to work with minimal human interaction as possible.
- Comprehensive solutions for the existing network of sensors
- Automate processes with a hub of IoT devices
- Ease in the integration of IoT devices
- Increase speed to enable real-time decision-making Solutions
From customer interactions to web Tracking
to security logging, enterprises generate and have access to a vast amount of data per day. Turning that data into actionable insights is a challenge for traditional databases and infrastructure. Finding trends such as security threats or new business opportunities from this data requires rethinking of not only the application stack, but also the compute and storage infrastructure.
Big data applications, including Splunk and Hadoop
, enable enterprises to quickly gather insights and opportunities from their data. Workloads such as these are pushing the performance and scalability limits of traditional three-tier infrastructures, requiring good sequential and random performance across large datasets and multiple nodes.
The state-of-the-art Nutanix hyperconverged architecture with web-scale technologies delivers performance equivalent to bare metal deployments from your virtualized big data installations. Applications can linearly scale as your needs grow, enabling a pay-as-you-grow model for scaling without overprovisioning compute or storage.
Predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications.
- Fast time to value: Deploy in just a few hours minimal upfront planning or configuration
- Fast, efficient performance: Deliver up to 3x performance in only 25% of the space needed for 3-tier solutions, accommodating 100,000s of events/second
- Predictable scale: Start small and grow one node at a time, linearly scaling to more than 1TB/day ingest rates
- Simple operations: Streamline infrastructure and storage management tasks and leverage standard Virtual machine
•Retail Management Saas – Provides full access to internal and external data, Easy to handle Agile analysis
•Retail Platform - Online insights platform that employs analytics to assist with management, sales, operations, market knowledge, big data management, and IT.
The IoTivity project is sponsored by the Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF), a group of industry leaders who will be developing a standard specification and certification program to address these challenges.
OPEN SOURCE IoT PLATFORM
Mainflux is performant and secure open-source IoT platform with the complete full-scale capabilities for development of the Internet of Things solutions, IoT applications, and smart connected products.
Built as a set of Microservices containerized by Docker and orchestrated with Kubernetes, Mainflux IoT platform serves as a software infrastructure and middleware which provides:
- Device management
- Data aggregation and data management
- Connectivity and message routing
- Event management
- Core analytics
- User Interface
- Application enablement
IoT Edge Computing - EDGEX FOUNDRY MFX-1 GATEWAY
MFX-1 IoT Edge Gateway is Linux Foundation EdgeX Foundry compliant IoT gateway developed on the optimized hardware platform for industrial IoT Edge Computing solutions.
MFX-1 IoT Edge Gateway is Edge Computing solution based on LF EdgeX Foundry Open Source framework that offers an interoperable ecosystem of plug-and-play components for faster deployment of IoT solutions.
EdgeX Foundry Framework Features
- Interoperable Ecosystem of plug-and-play components
- Security: A pluggable unified security model that makes secure solutions development easy in any context.
- Scalable: Builds on industry models (IIC, OpenFog, OCF, etc).
- Flexible: Enables rapid deployment without technology lock-in
- Integrating: Unifies existing standards with proprietary solutions
- Design, development and implementation of bank systems – portals, remote banking systems, mobile applications, etc.
- Custom software development – enterprise-level systems, complex web systems, adaptive applications, single page applications, cross-platform solutions, rich internet applications.
- Mobile applications development – native, hybrid, cross-platform, business applications, retail and loyalty applications, entertainment applications, financial applications.
- Software testing and quality Assurance – wall-to-wall testing, test environment setup, test methodology implementation.
- Development of UI/UX, B2C targeted GUI concepts and interfaces.
- Support and maintenance of IT systems.
- Technology consulting – business analysis, development of technology implementation roadmap.
- Industry consulting – industry analysis, selection, customization and implementation of an industry-specific technological solution. Development of applications for value added services delivery.
- QA consulting - audit of QA processes and practices, QA needs analysis, Working out an implementation plan, development of individual training programs, process monitoring, creation of support documentation.
Octopus Investments, DPDgroup, HSBC, Bet3000
Delhi Metro, 2 way, Budgyt
Hyundai, St. Luke's, Yahoo (Japan)
Amer Sports, Elizabeth Arden, Gopher Asset Management
- Internal smart office project for tech giant in Dubai, Riga and Copenhagen
- Consulting services and PoC for edge computing for USA multinational corporation, a worldwide provider of Oilfield & Gas Products &Services
- Consulting and IoT platform for Datapace Blockchain Powered Data market, developed within "Le Garage" NOKIA Digital Accelerator.
- USA - Large Department Store Retailer: Implementation Mainflux IoT Platform as Core IoT platform in Smart Retail Store project. Extending LoRa support in Mainflux. Using Mainflux for management of remote gateways. Mainflux deployed in 5 stores, preparing for launch in remaining stores in 2019.
|Technologies||Analytics & ModelingApplication Infrastructure & MiddlewareCybersecurity & Privacy||Analytics & ModelingApplication Infrastructure & MiddlewarePlatform as a Service (PaaS)||Application Infrastructure & Middleware||Platform as a Service (PaaS)Analytics & ModelingApplication Infrastructure & MiddlewareCybersecurity & PrivacyNetworks & Connectivity||Analytics & Modeling|
|Industries||EducationHealthcare & HospitalsRetailTransportation||AutomotiveHealthcare & HospitalsOil & GasPharmaceuticalsRetail||Finance & InsuranceRetail||Finance & InsuranceHealthcare & HospitalsRetailTelecommunicationsUtilities||BuildingsChemicalsCities & MunicipalitiesConstruction & InfrastructureOil & GasRecycling & Waste ManagementUtilities|
|Use Cases||Predictive MaintenanceVehicle Telematics|
|Functions||Discrete Manufacturing||Quality Assurance|
|Services||Software Design & Engineering Services||Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation ServicesSoftware Design & Engineering Services||Software Design & Engineering Services|
|Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Platform as a Service (PaaS)||None||None||None||None||Minor||None||Strong||None||None|
|Application Infrastructure & Middleware||None||None||None||Minor||Minor||Minor||Minor||None||None|
|Analytics & Modeling||None||None||None||Minor||Minor||None||Minor||Moderate||None|
|Cybersecurity & Privacy||None||None||None||Minor||None||None||Minor||None||None|
|Networks & Connectivity||None||None||None||None||None||None||Minor||None||None|
|Processors & Edge Intelligence||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Automation & Control||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|