Synapse Wireless specializes in providing software, hardware, and networking solutions to develop, deploy, and manage the "Things" in IoT. They enable corporations, product companies, and business partners to make their products smarter and to manage products wirelessly. By connecting the physical world of "Things" to the digital world of IoT, their customers can monitor, control, optimize, and manage their products in ways and places never before possible. Synapse provide an Embedded Application Platform called SNAP, which is a comprehensive framework for developing, connecting, controlling, and managing networks of “Things” (devices and gateways) securely and reliably. SNAP easily integrates with IoT Cloud platforms as well as traditional enterprise IT systems. Synapse was founded in 2008 and is a subsidiary of McWane, Inc., one of America's largest privately owned companies. The company has over 100 engineers, technologists, sales, and marketing professions covering the multiple disciplines required to develop and support IoT solutions. Synapse is located in Huntsville, Alabama, which is a major science and engineering center in the U.S. and the home of NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center
We are primarily a services company focusing on two niche segments which are Space & Artificial Inteligence. In the Space segment our expertise lies in RF, Antennas, Baseband equipements and Turnkey projects. We have over 15 years of experience working with Indian Space and Research Organization(ISRO) and Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO) on some of the most prestegious projects in India like Mangalyaan, Gaganyaan, NISAR etc, we are perfect for anyone looking for a Sales, Service or Consultation partner. In the AI segment we believe that the data you feed into the Algorithm is the crux of how the AI understands and learns to perceive our world and the quality of this data defines how accurately the AI performs/ reacts to situations over time. Therefore, we have built a team that has perfected their skills in data annotation for various use cases. We are the Human Machine Interface that helps the AI understand our world in the digital plane with the highest level of accuracy so it can perform its tasks with perfection.
At Barbara IoT we provide secure technology for Industrial IoT device lifecycle management. We are manufacturer of Secure SW for IoT devices.
Optimized Solutions Ltd is a leading Test, Measurement & Automation solutions provider. We started our journey on 3rd March 2005 with an ambition of spreading its business across the world. With a team of more than 100+ engineers from Electrical, Instrumentation, and Electronics engineering, we bring a unique perspective towards Industrial Automation solutions and Integrated testing for Research & Development organizations. Adding reputed clients from various sectors each year, OSL is recognized as a key partner in the development process.
The company is founded by a group of research engineers specializing in areas from large-scale system integration to embedded system engineering, through the use of advanced digital, wireless and multimedia signal processing technologies.
Our business strategy is to design, develop, manufacture and market electronic products and systems in exceptional quality but yet at affordable low prices. The ultimate objective is to use necessary and minimum materials to create truly great electronic products. We want to enable people over the world to readily experience the happiness and satisfaction of using our products.
We are committed to successfully bringing our digital video recorder, DVR, to the world by inheriting the mentality that stresses diligence and teamwork, with the passion for making products and the premium placed on customer service.
Total customer satisfactions
Augmentastic helps to recreate reality as immersive experiences that are as effective as being in the real situation. Our solutions promote experiential learning by simplifying complex concepts and making them easy to understand. Our services range from branding and online PR, to developing applications for web/mobile, fresh concepts, content creation, E-commerce and Brand activations with interactive and immersive experiences .
MicroStrain develops and produces tiny sensors that are used in a wide range of applications, including knee implants, civil structures, Advanced Manufacturing, unmanned military vehicles, and automobile engines.
SGLab's aim is to transform business which are under-served by commercial wireless communication providers through the adoption of wide area low power wireless technology and Internet of Things
Community of indsutries professionals, who mamaged to run various AI products for ownership cost reduction.
- Barbara OS: based on a secured Linux kernel and fully developed in house, it’s an operating system which runs in industrial IoT devices. It offers the tools to deploy Industrial IoT solutions faster and cheaper:
- Designed with industrial customer in mind: Barbara OS is secure by design, all comms and data is encrypted and only necessary elements are added to the OS what makes it light and optimal. Furthermore, Barbara IoT is the company behind the software and offers support and maintenance on the solution. Never worry about security patches or support for new hardware.
- Business ready features for Industrial IoT application development: Barbara OS is open and provides a SDK for customers and integrators to develop their own applications. It can run in a large number of standard CPU architectures so that customers are not tied to specific hardware products. It has out-of-the-box support for industrial protocols (e.g. Modbus, CAN Bus, etc.), IoT cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.), programming languages (e.g. Python, C/C++, etc) and multiple enablers for application development (e.g. Ethereum Blockchain, remote configuration, GPS management, etc...).
- Hardware integration: Barbara OS supports several hardware architectures and includes drivers to connect to the main sensors, Actuators and communications protocols (LoRa, GSM, Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial Connections…). Barbara OS is continuously updated with new hardware support so customers can design their solutions with the best technology available and without typical hardware integration hidden costs.
- Barbara Panel is the management dashboard designed for Industrial IoT deployments made with Barbara OS.
- Control deployments your way. Using Barbara Panel customers can remotely check the “health” of their deployments. Barbara OS reports in an efficient manner the information needed to monitor and operate Industrial IoT devices in a typical deployment. By operating at the lower layers of a device, Barbara OS can report and automatically fix device issues , reducing both the downtime of the deployment as well as the resources for on-site support.
- Secure over the air updates: from Barbara Panel customers can update the devices remotely. It implements a secure way to perform Over The Air upgrades and application debugging, patching securely and efficiently the Firmware. It also allows self provisioning of certificates and data, which reduces the effort in secure deployments.
- The whole lifecycle control: Barbara Panel manages the whole lifecycle of the Industrial IoT devices in a factory. It allows plug´n play deployment of configurations, configuration changes throughout the lifetime of the device and the correct and secure provisioning and deprovisioning of devices.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified Ahmedabad based technological company with 15+ years of experience in providing state-of-the-art industrial engineering services and systems.
We have taken a keen look at your operations and have had a comprehensive understanding of your work, technical skills, and capabilities. As such it is our belief that we can be mutually beneficial for each other. Our proven track record of electronics product development including Augmented Reality(AR), Internet of Things (IoT) & Digital Transformation and our expertise in embedded hardware solutions with sensors, BLE, WiFi, NFC, and other embedded technology will complement the software services you offer to your clients and ensure customers satisfaction.
Our Corporate Headquarters are in Gujarat; however, we have a Pan India presence and significant reach. We have business strongholds in multiple regions and our partnership would help you to expand your horizons and create more opportunities for your organization.
With a new branding and an excellent technical collaboration, our joint venture will have a far greater outreach to customers looking for innovative and unique solutions.
15 day low power motion detector for IoT trigger
SGLab develops a suite of high-tech devices including Internally-Developed Wireless Mesh technology, thermal surveillance cameras, magnetic sensors and indoor air quality monitoring devices. Their electronics are fabricated to support various requirements.
Autonomous explainable AI-enabled device, managed to augement machines' operators manage it optimally and effeciently.