Webalo, the Platform for the Frontline Workforce™, provides the app generation infrastructure for companies to transform into User First™ organizations. Webalo's patented technology enables companies to easily transform their enterprise applications into actionable, persona-based applications, where each user has just the information they need, on their device, to help them get their job done. Webalo is enterprise-ready, built to operate in the face of massive amounts of real-time transactional usage by thousands of users, helping them to make better, more informed decisions and to make their businesses more productive.
Key highlights of Webalo include:
- No code, persona-based app experience – Simple Connect, Configure & Deploy process to automatically generate personalized apps that support the specific needs of users' and empower the workforce in the fastest, most cost-effective way. A new, and unique, personalized workspace user experience further enhances the User First focus of Webalo with easily customized dashboards and cards to help users visualize and act on data in real-time.
- User-focused data mash-ups – A first of its kind data "mash-up" capability enables users to view and interact with multiple Data Streams within a single environment. A plant manager, for example, can mash-up incoming orders against component inventory and worker schedules, to quickly determine which jobs to put into production and then immediately initiate the manufacturing process.
- Dynamic data visualization – Automatically generated visualization options that can include KPIs, interactive charts, formatted tables, map views and a wide range of other widgets to provide dynamic user- customizable and actionable dashboards.
- Multiple data connectors – Seamless connection to enterprise data such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft & SAP; GE data, including Predix, APM, BMS and ServiceMax; and other industrial data from vendors such as Rockwell, Siemens & Wonderware.
- Multi-channel – Webalo apps run natively on Android & Apple smartphones and tablets as well as on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, & Safari browsers on desktops and large screen displays.
- Actionable and bi-directional – Enables users to drill down into the data, launch workflows and business processes and enter, capture, store/forward, write and view data. A powerful advance that provides users with the ability to accomplish all of their tasks from within a single client.
- Alerts and notifications – Automatically monitors real-time environments and alerts users to events that need response with actionable notifications that initiate workflows and business processes.