Z3 Technology is a worldwide provider of H.265/HEVC and H.264 video encoding and decoding solutions. Featuring OEM Production-Ready Modules, ready-to-use ZEUS Video Encoders and Decoders, and the new Z3Cam-4K H.265 IP Camera, we have a solution to meet your needs. We partner with our customers to deliver one-of-a-kind products that are customized to their needs. Our experience stems from working with a diverse set of global customers in a variety of industries.
Our Business Pillars Include:
- ZEUS Video Encoders and Decoders
- Z3Cam-4K H.265 IP Video Camera
- OEM Production Ready Modules
- ODM/OEM Development Systems
- Custom Engineering Services
EURA DRIVES ELECTRIC is the first one who engaged in manufacturing frequency inverter in China. They have undertaken R&D, production, sale and service of automation products for more than 20 years. Their main products are middle-voltage and low-voltage AC drives, servo drive system, softstarter, HMI and PLC, all of which were widely used in the industries of printing, lathe, plastic, pharmacy, paper-making, textile, dyeing, foodstuff, rubber, oil&gas, mine, fan, pump, etc, and also passed CCC, CE, ROHS test.
Renowned companies from a wide variety of industries have been our customers since 1978. Our own subsidiary in France and partners in many other countries underscore our global positioning.
Not only do we develop standard components; we also specialize, in particular, in the modification of basic layouts to tailor them to customer-specific needs. This does of course include DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 certification. Our core hardware and software competencies and our thorough understanding of complex system interdependencies ensure the development of technical innovations and cost effective solutions.
The backbone of our success: long time, lasting customer relationships. The fact that we provide project development support, are highly flexible when it comes to the tailoring of customer specific needs and the long term availability of our systems have established ELTEC as a reliable and competent partner.
RTD specializes in the research, design, and manufacturing of highly reliable, innovative, rugged, and modular computer boards and systems with emphasis on the PC/104 specifications including the latest stackable PCI Express specification, PCIe/104. RTD’s products have been subjected to extreme shock and vibration, humidity, and extreme temperatures in the harshest conditions of the oceans, deserts, arctic poles, high altitudes, and space by companies in the commercial, industrial, defense, aerospace, maritime, and transportation markets. RTD is a founder of the PC/104 Consortium, an AS9100 and ISO 9001 certified company, and a GSA Contract holder.
You can instantaneously see what your machine is doing. We can monitor full/empty bags, downtime, operator activity, efficiency, number of filled and empty bags produced in a shift as well as any other measurable variable. You will be able to view all your remote factories from your head office.
A leading supplier of industrial computers since 1976, VersaLogic focuses on high-quality board-level products for embedded OEM applications. Its five-year product availability guarantee and outstanding warranties demonstrate a commitment to service. Product platforms include EBX™, PC/104™, PC/104-Plus™, EPIC™, SUMIT™, and SPX™. VersaLogic received ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2009 and was one of the first companies in North America to be registered to the 2008 revision of the standard. For six consecutive years, VersaLogic has received the coveted "Platinum" level vendor rating based on independent user surveys by technology research firm VDC Research Group, Inc.
Blue Maestro develop health and environmental monitoring and control devices utilising the latest in low energy wireless and smartphone technology. With a keen focus on design and an approach that challenges traditional rules on how products must look, feel and be interacted with they seek to create products that are not only incredibly powerful through smartphone and internet connectivity but are also aesthetically pleasing and feel special to use.
Information is money, but it is often difficult to obtain it. With our solutions, you will not have to worry about the hardware or the way you get that information. Instead, you’ll be able to add value to that data, innovate within your company, or create a business model based on the Internet of Things (IoT). The modularity of our products allows you to generate solutions for smart cities, logistics, environment, agriculture, and almost any industry; the possibilities are limitless. The philosophy of our company is to democratize the IoT, so you can get our technology at a low cost and guide your efforts in developing a complete solution for your customers or your company. With our solutions, we will enable you with the hardware and software needed to transform your industry!
At Barbara IoT we provide secure technology for Industrial IoT device lifecycle management. We are manufacturer of Secure SW for IoT devices.
Complete solution. Hardware , Software, Installation.
Athen Sense : modular LPWAN solution with 6 sensors to plugin
You can use Sigfox module or NB-IoT/CatM1 module with GPS and connect until 6 sensors, compatible with all data cloud (AWS, Azure, IBM, MQTT, etc..)
Athen Sense Lite: NB-IoT/CatM1/GSM module with GPS and can connect 2 sensors. Compatible with all data cloud (AWS, Azure, IBM, MQTT, etc..)
- Barbara OS: based on a secured Linux kernel and fully developed in house, it’s an operating system which runs in industrial IoT devices. It offers the tools to deploy Industrial IoT solutions faster and cheaper:
- Designed with industrial customer in mind: Barbara OS is secure by design, all comms and data is encrypted and only necessary elements are added to the OS what makes it light and optimal. Furthermore, Barbara IoT is the company behind the software and offers support and maintenance on the solution. Never worry about security patches or support for new hardware.
- Business ready features for Industrial IoT application development: Barbara OS is open and provides a SDK for customers and integrators to develop their own applications. It can run in a large number of standard CPU architectures so that customers are not tied to specific hardware products. It has out-of-the-box support for industrial protocols (e.g. Modbus, CAN Bus, etc.), IoT cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.), programming languages (e.g. Python, C/C++, etc) and multiple enablers for application development (e.g. Ethereum Blockchain, remote configuration, GPS management, etc...).
- Hardware integration: Barbara OS supports several hardware architectures and includes drivers to connect to the main sensors, Actuators and communications protocols (LoRa, GSM, Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial Connections…). Barbara OS is continuously updated with new hardware support so customers can design their solutions with the best technology available and without typical hardware integration hidden costs.
- Barbara Panel is the management dashboard designed for Industrial IoT deployments made with Barbara OS.
- Control deployments your way. Using Barbara Panel customers can remotely check the “health” of their deployments. Barbara OS reports in an efficient manner the information needed to monitor and operate Industrial IoT devices in a typical deployment. By operating at the lower layers of a device, Barbara OS can report and automatically fix device issues , reducing both the downtime of the deployment as well as the resources for on-site support.
- Secure over the air updates: from Barbara Panel customers can update the devices remotely. It implements a secure way to perform Over The Air upgrades and application debugging, patching securely and efficiently the Firmware. It also allows self provisioning of certificates and data, which reduces the effort in secure deployments.
- The whole lifecycle control: Barbara Panel manages the whole lifecycle of the Industrial IoT devices in a factory. It allows plug´n play deployment of configurations, configuration changes throughout the lifetime of the device and the correct and secure provisioning and deprovisioning of devices.