Brock Solutions engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally.
Pioneers of Internet of Things
applied to water management. WaterWorX is the foundational platform, a library of standard water things, pump stations, flowmeters, reservoirs, DMAs etc, all provided on open standards and SaaS model.
AquamatiX develops a set of standard apps which bring together system and asset performance benchmarking with energy efficiency, via a semantic Interoperability
model referred to as SWIM. AquamatiX also provides strategic consultancy in Smart Water technology and markets.
AquamatiX recently set up a new division - Whitespace Water which is developing a new ultra-low power, long-range wireless sensor technology.
Udhyog 4.0 (U4) is a start-up initiation by professionals in 2019, and mainly provides technological solutions related to emerging technologies such as Industry 4.0. This in turn transform existing industrial setup into SMART and sustainable manufacturing setup.
We are a tech startup with mission of helping SMB and Small Enterprises to attain value of Industrial Automation by leveraging Industrial IoT. We provide IIoT Platform and Apps to manage highly secure edge devices, gateway and automation services across various industries.
Qulix Systems is a global IT & Consulting company providing solution-oriented approach and custom software development to its clients across multiple business domains.
An international team of expert hands-on information technology problem solvers that helps companies leverage today’s most cutting edge digital technologies to create value and grow. We are innovation enablers.
Zensar Technologies is a global information technology services and
business process outsourcer headquartered in Pune, India. It is a
software wing of RPG Group , and offers a range of integrated
information technology (IT) and BPO products and services to Fortune 500
An Open Source reference architecture developed by IoTivity.
Volansys is Product Engineering Company with 300+ passionate engineers innovating disruptive technology solutions in the field of Wireless Connectivity, Multimedia, IoT, Wearable Devices, Mobility and Cloud Computing
. Volansys is a ‘One Stop Solution Provider' since last 8 years for their customers, providing offerings such as Hardware & Firmware
Design, Embedded Software
, Verification & Validation, Cloud SaaS & PaaS development, Mobile Application Development, Quality Engineering and helping customers from concept to deployment.
It specialises on Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Operational Intelligence, Controls Automation, Sustainment & Support, Consulting/Advisory Services, Airports & Airline Solutions and Panel Fabrication
Process Monitoring and Data Acquistion System
Data Management Module
Intelligent Inspection Devices
Data Analytics Systems
Intelligent Measurement Devices
Asset Tracking & Management
Food Safety prediction
- Design, development and implementation of bank systems – portals, remote banking systems, mobile applications, etc.
- Custom software development – enterprise-level systems, complex web systems, adaptive applications, single page applications, cross-platform solutions, rich internet applications.
- Mobile applications development – native, hybrid, cross-platform, business applications, retail and loyalty applications, entertainment applications, financial applications.
- Software testing and quality Assurance – wall-to-wall testing, test environment setup, test methodology implementation.
- Development of UI/UX, B2C targeted GUI concepts and interfaces.
- Support and maintenance of IT systems.
- Technology consulting – business analysis, development of technology implementation roadmap.
- Industry consulting – industry analysis, selection, customization and implementation of an industry-specific technological solution. Development of applications for value added services delivery.
- QA consulting - audit of QA processes and practices, QA needs analysis, Working out an implementation plan, development of individual training programs, process monitoring, creation of support documentation.
SmartCity - Energy, Street Lighting, Waste, Parking, Building Management
Industrial - PLC/SCADA & Process integration
IoT integration with AI + AR/VR + Blockchain + 3D
Our software services range from the traditional to the transformational – Enterprise Product Implementation and Hosting, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Collaboration and Knowledge Management Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Optimization, Remote Infrastructure Management and Testing, and the entire range of Software Application
Planning, Portfolio Building, Development, Migration and Support.
The IoTivity project is sponsored by the Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF), a group of industry leaders who will be developing a standard specification and certification program to address these challenges.
With the cutting-edge expertise from sensors to control systems to edge analytics including cloud & mobility, Volansys is one of the top most leading providers in IoT and have helped 50+ Customers creating enormous IoT Success Stories in the diverse domain. Volansys help in creating a turn-key solution with very strong partnerships.