|Supplier Slogan||Advanced Human Emotion Sensing Products for Business.||delivering embedded everywhere||Embedded for future...||IoT Device Connect API||Engineering Smartness||monitor . analyze . react . live better||Workplace Quantitative Analytics||Intelligent Visual Monitoring for Industrial Operations|
|HQ Location||United Kingdom||India||India||India||United States||Canada||Australia||Canada||South Africa|
|Revenue||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||$10-100m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m|
|Employees||< 10||11 - 50||< 10||< 10||201 - 1,000||11 - 50||11 - 50||11 - 50||< 10|
|Website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|
|Youtube Video ID|
This initiative is developing new IoT (Internet of Things) technology that will significantly enhance the reliability and effectiveness of measuring human emotional responses to their surrounding physical environment.
Sensing Feeling develops advanced IoT sensor technology powered by computer vision and deep-learning/AI to passively determine customer emotional response to the environment provided to them by our clients, helping them understand how engaged and delighted they are with the products and services provided to them, with potentially disruptive applications within health, education, in-store retail, corporate workspaces, and travel & leisure sectors.
Research & consultancy firm providing customized solutions/OEM products for industrial & agricultural automation. We handle your requirements and transform them into reality at reliable and low cost. Bluetronics was formed with the aim to provide lucid & customizable embedded solutions in the field of low and medium level automation, consumer electronics and hardware and guidance support for research and development.
Cens Data Solutions is focused on delivering embedded system solutions for mission critical applications in critical infrastructure security, logistics and IIoT with special skillsets in Signal processing, image processing and Machine Learning.
We deliver end to end customised solutions including design, development, prototyping and final production.
We also have in-house products developed for application in IIoT and other areas.
ConnectedThinks is a IoT solution company. We are a technology company who build reference-designs for specifc verticles in Industrial IoT, Automotive and Transportation. A reference-design includes IoT-device hardware design, device-firmware, Cloud-SaaS device certified layer (such as Azure-IoT, AWS IoT Core, etc), cloud-hosted-APIs to access the device and lastly integrations to feed this data to a Data-warehouse or Data-Lake for Analytics and Machine Learning. With Key IoT technical challeges taken care of by our reference-design, you can focus on business logic integration (CRM, Billing, etc) and product/service-offering (App, subscription, etc) and significantly reduce the Go-To-Market time. Machine Learning being one of the key elements to help derive significant value from the IoT device data, we help you build machine-learning models to achieve specific business objectives.
Gadgeon Systems Inc is a trusted digital engineering partner for 90+ customers across USA, Europe, India, and APAC. We revolutionize enterprises with the power of data by connecting devices, operations, and processes. Customers across the globe choose to work with Gadgeon on the value they are able to realize by leveraging our:
- Deep technical expertise in Industrial IoT / IoT Engineering; Embedded Systems – Hardware & Firmware; Cloud/Web Application – Microservice Architecture, design, and development; Big Data; Data Analytics- AI & ML, and Advanced Technologies such as Computer Vision, AR, and Robotic programming.
- Domain expertise in Healthcare, Manufacturing & Industrial automation, Telecom, Smart Home/Building, and Networking
- Customizable IoT Solution building framework – Delpheon, which lowers the TCO and fast track time to value.
- Easy to work with flexible engagement and governance models
- Adoption of Agile and practices
- Commitment to quality with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
We help solve Business Pain points for our Customers, such as:
Challenges in data collection
- Integration of multiple technologies to deliver end-to-end use cases
- One stop supplier for end-to-end IoT solution from hardware to apps
- Plug and play upgradable architecture with security and scalability
- Monolithic application re-engineering using micro-service architecture and migration to cloud
- Maintenance and sustenance of applications
- Accelerate Application release cycles and time-to-revenue through Agile and with CI/CD
- Server Agnostic Application configurations
- IoT deployment NOT delivering its promises with respect to Value on Investment
- Inter-operability with existing systems and solutions
- Predictability of equipment breakdown
Aretas Sensor Networks is an IoT SaaS platform company. Our offers include RTLS, IEQ, SmartX, WELLNESS, gas, VOC, thermal, dust, sound et al supported by cloud platform for AI, Analytics and Machine Learning. ASN has developed numerous IoT Sensor products, IoT Gateway solutions and an IoT Cloud / Analytics Platform
Aretas introduce Sentinel, a cigarette/cannabis smoke detection platform that monitors and alerts in real time.
Levaux’s SenseAgent is a fully integrated sensor to cloud solution with commercial acceptance in the commercial building market for lighting control, environmental monitoring, and real time location of people and assets.
SenseAgent delivers in a single product a deployment ready, fully supported product at a price that is lower than the cheapest commercial lighting control systems available affording landlords, developers and tenants real savings with the benefits of control, utilisation and efficiency never before imagined.
SenseAgent is truly ‘plug and play’ and can be fully deployed by an electrician in a fraction of the time required to install, commission, program and operate traditional lighting control platforms. With the commercial building market rapidly moving to a ‘connected building’ landscape Levaux’s capability is well positioned to deliver to the lighting control, environment and real time location markets whilst also providing ‘communications backhaul’ for management and operation of core building systems.
Osperity assists industrial companies to reduce operational costs and mitigate safety and environmental risks through intelligent visual monitoring. With our platform clients are enabled to increase productivity through virtual asset inspections, improve health, safety and environmental (HSE) outcomes with monitoring and automated reporting, and strengthen security through proactive activity detection and alerting.
Osperity is a massively scalable cloud platform that is optimized for remote sites. It cost-effectively manages visual sensors at scale, analyzes the massive volumes of visual data with Artificial Intelligence (computer vision) and input from other systems, and distributes personalized, actionable information to end users.
You can instantaneously see what your machine is doing. We can monitor full/empty bags, downtime, operator activity, efficiency, number of filled and empty bags produced in a shift as well as any other measurable variable. You will be able to view all your remote factories from your head office.
Be alerted to early signs of stress and physical fatigue of workers in factory and industrial work stations
- Industrial wireless logger & monitors
- Custom IoT development boards
- Industry Migration services to IoT.
- Training services
The SensorNode developed in-house is modular sensor unit that is integrated with 7 sensors and 6 communication interfaces. Any of these options can be customised for specific use case.
This is also capable of hosting trained model for Edge AI.
Our cloud based data platform 'Pinnora' is capable of integrating mutliple sensors to provide front end for users for monitoring of data along with compatible mobile App.
The EdgeVision developed by Cens Data Solutions transforms a simple camera as sensor to ability as Vision with added intelligence. The specific actions can be identified at the camera level without need of backend server.
- Programmable IoT Hardware: An IoT Hardware device which you can deploy and later change/update your Business-Logic (BL) and Machine-Learning (ML) model
- IoT Connect Network: Choose among LTE-Cat1, NB-IoT, LTE-M, WiFi, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), LoRa
- IoT Cloud Platform: Choose your IaaS partner - AWS, Azure, Bosch IoT. Build your APIs, Programm and re-programm your Business-Logic, or deply (and re-deploy) your Machine-Learning model.
- IoT Digital Connect: Consume the IoT API in your existing service (CRM, data-lake, analytics, etc) OR Leverage our Digital Connect layer to instantly take action on your existing digital channel - Alerts, SMS, Push Notification, Workflow Queue, E-mail
Gadgeon’s Industrial IoT Solutions framework enables devices, machines, and data sources to connect for data gathering. Delpheon – the rapid IoT solution framework ensures scalable, secure, and highly available IoT solutions. Our advanced technology solutions focuses on Computer Vision based image/video analytics along with Deep Learning model, AR, and Robotic Programming. Our Product engineering services addresses end-to-end product life cycle including Prototyping, Development, Validation, Certification, and Manufacturing support. Our Application services takes care of development and maintenance of applications with Microservice architecture and uses practices such as and CI/CD pipeline on platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, or .
Gadgeon facilitates adoption of in the healthcare sector for local medical clinics as well as large hospitals, by implementing different technologies in their day-to-day processes that improve the effectiveness of medical procedures, reduce costs, and enhance productivity.
Gadgeon, with technologies such as , IoT, , , AI, and micro-services architectures are helping telecom providers to realign their business strategies, re-engineer products, and restructure their business offerings.
Gadgeon with 250+ man-years of product development experience in IoT gateways, sensors modules, and end-to-end IoT solutions in the area of Home Automation, helping home automation industry in addressing its major challenges such as security, scalability, and selection of right apps, devices, and technologies.
Aretas designs and builds wireless sensors to measure and report on metrics such as; gases (CO, CO2, NO2, SO2); environmental metrics (temp, humidity, noise) to industrial processes (pressure, process counts, strain, etc)
Sentinel Air System detects cigarette smoke, alerts your team via email or text and logs the event. Sentinel Air System is also packed with valuable sensors that provide unparalleled insight into indoor air quality levels and energy savings opportunities with real time temperature, relative humidity, CO2, VOC, odor, PM 2.5, and even light levels and sound.
SenseAgent delivers in a single sensor hardware product on a platform capability across multiple applications;
lighting control – sensing ambient light, pasive infrared movement detection, and energy metering for control of lighting,
environment – ambient temperature, humidity, sound, CO2, and TVOC for management of the environment and workplace,
real time location – Bluetooth tracking and location of assets and people for real time utilisation, efficiency, safety and security in the workplace.
Levaux’s core competitive advantage stems from an architecture designed from the outset as an integrated complex system that is enterprise scalable, secure and robust without sacrificing speed. This military specification (or ‘MIL SPEC’) capability and platform comes from the founder’s steeped background in military systems and networked warfare based on a PhD in Complex Systems Engineering solving computational quantum mechanics problems using distributed communication techniques
The Levaux capability is not the typical ‘software’ start up but a business that represents the intersection between Information Technology (IT) and Operation Technology (OT), where information through monitoring now effects outcomes through control.
Importantly the powerful Levaux ‘communications backhaul’ delivers;
1. low latency and high bandwidth – round trip from server to gateway and sensor under 200ms across an IP network and wireless mesh network
2. asynchronous, bi-directional; communication based on a session managed RPC connection eschewing the Internet of Things or IoT preference for ‘lite’ message-based cloud connectivity protocols,
3. Quality of Service with; scalable efficient protocols that minimise bandwidth, with dynamic (addressable and updatable) Firmware, and edge compute capability allowing sensors and gateways to process data at the source, providing autonomy and removing cloud dependency, whilst improving speed, performance and reliability, affording scaling of a robust integrated complex system,
4. security based on authenticated connections with multiple layers of Encryption and binary encoded data,
5. Interoperability at the device, mesh, gateway and cloud level affording unlimited flexibility with; applications and assets all addressable via OpenAPI, built on cloud agnostic tools allowing full transportability and localisation to meet with disciplined security and protocols and demanding legal jurisdictions.
Remote virtual inspections and reports Proactive activity detection and accurate exception based alerts. Remote environmental inspections and leak detection monitoring.
Complete solution. Hardware , Software, Installation.
- Europe based company involved in non-proliferation sector
- Domestic customers for remote condition monitoring
Kore Wireless, LifeSignals, First Alert, C3 Medical Device consulting, Finish Line, Katadyn, Rigado, Pro4Tech, Dantel, G3, Pella, Mars International, South Co, Option, J&J
High density commercial office buildings in Asia & Pacific.
Encana, Aspenleaf, Canadian Natural, Shell, Chevron,
|Technologies||Analytics & ModelingApplication Infrastructure & Middleware||SensorsProcessors & Edge Intelligence||Networks & ConnectivityPlatform as a Service (PaaS)Sensors||Networks & ConnectivityPlatform as a Service (PaaS)||SensorsCybersecurity & PrivacyNetworks & ConnectivityPlatform as a Service (PaaS)||Analytics & ModelingFunctional Applications|
|Industries||Marine & ShippingOil & GasRetailSecurity & Public SafetyTransportation||Healthcare & Hospitals||Security & Public Safety|
|Use Cases||Personnel Tracking & Monitoring||Edge Computing & Edge Intelligence||Building Energy ManagementMachine Condition MonitoringManufacturing System Automation||Outdoor Environmental Monitoring||Remote Asset Management|
|Functions||Logistics & Transportation||Facility ManagementField Services|
|Services||Training||Software Design & Engineering Services||Software Design & Engineering Services|
|Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Platform as a Service (PaaS)||None||None||None||Minor||Minor||None||Minor||None||None|
|Application Infrastructure & Middleware||Moderate||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Analytics & Modeling||Moderate||None||None||None||None||None||None||Minor||None|
|Cybersecurity & Privacy||None||None||None||None||None||None||Minor||None||None|
|Networks & Connectivity||None||None||None||Minor||Minor||None||Minor||None||None|
|Processors & Edge Intelligence||None||None||Minor||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Automation & Control||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Partners||IntelTexas Instruments||Amazon Web ServicesMicrosoft AzureBosch Connected Devices and Solutions GmbHGoogle||RapidValueLifeSignals||Bosch.IOHoneywell|